All About Caroline Farmer

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What does XCO mean?

 

I have heard this question countless times in the past few weeks - What does XCO mean?


Two and a half months ago, I had no idea either. Now, I feel so appreciative and proud of myself to be able to put those three letters behind my name.

XINNIX Certified Originator (XCO)

This professional designation is held by less than 1/2 of 1% of Loan Officers nationally.

Earning this exclusive designation require successful completion of a comprehensive, proctored knowledge and skills based exam, combined with a strict personal pledge to ethical customer service standards.

The XCO designation is designed to instill confidence in your most important referral partners, clients and industry peers. Clients will enjoy professional, skilled and valuable financial advice not always found in the mortgage industry.

The XINNIX Certified Originator (XCO) designation signifies your mastery of essential knowledge, skills and disciplines critical to achieving the highest level of personal success in mortgage sales.

Comprehensive Industry Knowledge:
XINNIX Certified Originators must prove their in-depth knowledge of the mortgage business, including loan programs ranging from conventional to FNMA, FHLMC, FHA & VA, subordinate financing, the loan application process, sales contracts, good faith estimates, rate locks, automated underwriting, compliance, appraisals, refinances, the closing process, and much more.

Code of Professional Ethics:
The XCO Designation signifies exceptional industry knowledge and a commitment to ethical selling practices. No other Loan Officer certification is more comprehensive, respected or proven.


What did I have to do to earn my XCO certification?

Gound School - Self Study - Essential New Loan Officer Knowledge

A comprehensive correspondent study course.
Self-paced learning for maximum flexibility.
Dedicated mentor to ensure success.

55 Individual Lessons
55 Online Quizzes
10 Online Tests
1 Online Exam

Flight School - Blended Learning - Advanced New Loan Officer Development

A structured blended learning program.
Recorded online classes for enhanced learning.
In-branch assignments with accountability.


21 Individual Lessons
25 Case Studies
19 Key Assignments
1 Final Exam

Currently, I embark on my Officer School Journey!! This will include Specialized New Loan Officer Sales Training (the part that I am MOST excited for!!!)

A proven 3-2-1 process for origination
Live online instructor led classes
Daily accountability to XINNIX required


4 Critical Sales Lessons
12 Valuable Business Tools
16 Weekly Prospecting Activities
1 Completed Business Plan
It will be the end of the year before I complete my XINNIX courses, but I am happy to have Ground school and Flight school behind me. This has given me such an advantage over other new comers into the industry. It has been a lot of hard work and countless hours of studying, but so worth it!! I will keep your posted on my Officer School progress!!







No comments:

Post a Comment