All About Caroline Farmer

Monday, March 25, 2013

A little piece of my inspiration

I have been waiting to blog about this for quite some time now, but wanted a sassy recent picture to post with it. Which I now have.....
Meet one of my best friends - Maggie Aiken. I am super lucky to have her as such a great friend and we are both lucky so share so many friends. We have a great group of girlfriends from Clemson. Fortunately, we have all done a really good job of not letting life get in the way and lose touch. I wish I had enough time and room on this blog to post about each one of them. They are very all very special to me. Instead, here is a few shots of "the crew" -
 
 
 
Now, you may be wondering why I would chose one of my special friends to write a blog post about. Mags played an important part in helping me find the courage to pursue my dreams of being a mortgage lender. Maggie and I have a lot in common in the career department. We both found awesome jobs with great companies right out of college. A lot of our peers struggled with finding stable jobs in the weak economy. We were lucky. Near the end of last year, Maggie sent me an email saying that she was leaving her job to become a Realtor with Prudential C Dan Joyner in Greenville. Whoa - Maggie, scary move. Of coarse, she was optimistic and encouraging and sure of herself. That is how Maggie is. She is one of my "healthy friends" (i am not referring to physically healthy, although she is that too). She is one of the people that bring nothing but joy into your life. She is a good Christian woman. She has supported me during the rough times in my life and celebrated with me during the happy times. She is someone that I know I can count on.

Back to the point, the first person that I talked to after talking to Rodney about joining Kwest Mortgage was Maggie. She was really the only friend my age that could relate to the fears/excitement that I was feeling about taking this on. She of coarse encouraged me to do what I wanted and continues to do so. She knew and could relate to the frustrations I was feeling in my life while working my former job. She pushed me to not waste anytime on getting started. I am so thankful that I have a friend that pushes me to be my best.

So I just wanted to post a quick little something on a good friend and a piece of my inspiration. Maggie really is the up and coming premier Realtor in the Upstate market. If you are looking to make any real estate moves in the upstate, I encourage you to reach out to Maggie. I can 100% assure you that she will take care of you. She is a Greenville native and a Clemson graduate with a background in marketing and a passion for real estate. She would love the opportunity to help you with any of your real estate needs. If you want to see details on Maggie, please click here. While you are at it, you should probably "like" her facebook fan page.

Personally, I am proud of Maggie and her accomplishments. She has been a wonderful friend for many years and now serves as one of my top encouragers. I look forward to watching her excel in her career and having the chance to work with her directly!!
 
Friends are an indispensable part of a meaningful life. They are the ones who share our burdens and multiply our blessings. A true friend sticks by us in our joys and sorrows. In good times and bad, we need friends who will pray for us, listen to us, and lend a comforting hand and an understanding ear when needed.
Beverly LaHaye

2 comments:

  1. You are so amazing, Caroline. Thank you for your kind words. You are going to be incredible in your new career. I have no doubt that in a few months you are going to take Columbia by storm! God is going to do great things with your life, and you are a constant blessing to mine. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever see a lady with such happiness and enthusiasm? Caroline would be a great girlfriend to have if I was a 'girl'...so instead, I will accept her as a fantastic soon-to-be-great Mortgage Provider who is working with one of my best BUDS, Rodney Tumbleston. Caroline is in good hands- she will be the BEST OF THE BEST soon!!

    ReplyDelete