All About Caroline Farmer

Monday, June 10, 2013

Painful.

It is painful for me to lose loans to competitors. It hurts me when I don't even get a chance to give someone a quote because they have already been pre-approved by somewhere else. That is silly on the consumer's part because I have a feeling that our fees would have been much less. Luckily, the way that my manager set up the business, we really are able to offer consumers the best deal around and that is a great thing. I don't feel like a scheming sales person when I go to market myself because I can be honest in that regard.



When I find out that one of my local competitors is originating a loan, I think to myself "dang, if they would have just called over here, I could have saved them some money." When I find out that someone in my market is going through a National mortgage lender for financing - I literally feel sick to my stomach. When I hear that they are working with a Mortgage Originator through a 1-800 phone number, ouch. Don't do that to yourself or the other people involved in your transaction!!



Sure, they have more money than my company does to send you a million emails and snail mail marketing. In fact, they have people that are paid to do nothing but fill up your mailboxes with marketing pieces. Are they marketing to you because you are a valued customer? No, they are marketing to everyone that they have an email address/home address for. We don't have a marketing team, any pre-made fliers, any pre-written emails that I can push the forward button on. Nope, we have to come up with that all by ourselves in-between our regular work.

Why you should work with Kwest Mortgage Group:

1. There is value in the fact that I live and work in your community/state!! I have a lot to lose if I don't exceed your expectations throughout your loan process and a lot to gain when you leave your loan closing completely satisfied. It is so important to me to do a great job for you because your word of mouth is the most valuable business that I can receive. My reputation is everything in this business, so I will go the extra mile to make you happy with my services! If you have any questions a long the way, you can always reach me at the office and most of my borrowers have my personal cell phone.

2. Because I live in your state of South Carolina, I have a great understanding of your real estate market. I also know a lot about financing programs that will help you!!

3. Working with someone that you can get to know personally really cuts down on miscommunication and hassle. Working with us, you won't be just another number pushed through the steps. You will be a valued customer that will be guided through each milestone of your transaction.

4. Flexibility - We are not a one-stop shop with a small set menu of financing options. Lucky for me, we work with numerous lending partners which gives me the flexibility on getting you the best program, the best rate, and the best costs and overall the best experience.

5. I can't stress this enough - Personal Contact!!! What is more valuable than working with someone that you can contact anytime of the day? Even on the weekends!! It is great to work with a lender that you can go see face-to-face. I have been lucky enough to work with people in other South Carolina areas outside of Orangeburg and Calhoun county- and it is important to me that I provide them with the same service that a borrower right here in my own community receives. That is why I always return phone calls and emails promptly!!


No comments:

Post a Comment