All About Caroline Farmer

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Help me reach my goals!!

The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. - Benjamin Mays


I was excited to start my career in mortgage at the beginning of this year. This has always been what I have wanted to do and I have enjoyed learning the ends and outs or the mortgage world. Things have been rocking and rolling the last couple of months! Things have taken off fast, and I am so appreciative of that. This evening, I took a look at the business plan that I made for myself back when I was finishing my Xinnix Officer School. I need your help to reach these goals that I have set for myself! Do you know anyone looking to purchase a home? If so, please let me know! I promise to provide unbeatable service. My number one priority is making sure that my borrowers get the absolute best deal. I am able to work with anyone purchasing or refinancing a loan anywhere in South Carolina!

At Kwest, I am committed to offering you safe, sound, and affordable home financing solutions. I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Survey Responses from 2 great Real Estate Agents this week: 

*Caroline Farmer was all over this sale from day one- actually she was ahead of everyone- which in the end was really great!


*As the representative of the seller in this transaction I was thrilled to have been kept in the loop and able to offer my client the assurances needed throughout the transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment