All About Caroline Farmer

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A personal piece

I know I have written before that I have been told numerous times that my blog needs to be more "personal." Fortunately, I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to blog about all the awesome things that have been happen in my day to day life. The last few weeks have been a whirl wind and it feels awesome.

Last week, I had an awesome 'Quality of Life' day with my leadership class. Our day started out at the Elloree Museum, then we headed to the Fish-Eagle tour on Santee, ate a delicious lunch at Lone Star BBQ, enjoyed a tour around the Orangeburg Gardens, and ended the day at the golf coarse at the Orangeburg Country Club. Whew - a lot of fun things to do around Orangeburg!!

Here are some snap shots:



 
I have been licensed for mortgage loans for a little over 2 months. For the first few weeks, I worked hard on leads and securing some promising loans. Over the last few weeks, these first loans have come to a close. IT IS AWESOME!! The closings are coming fast and I couldn't be more excited for all of this hard work to pay off. A couple of weeks ago, I had my first closing. It went really well. Rodney was a total sweetheart and had this on my desk when I got back to the office:
 

He is great about making everything exciting in my career into a CELEBRATION!! I loved it. He also sent out a mass email to let everyone know that I closed my first loan. The responses were AMAZING!! I had some awesome facebook posts on my personal account. They made my day. I also received many emails congratulating me on my hard work. I wanted to share a few:


CONGRATULATION!  CAROLINE  -  KEEP UP THE STELLAR WORK- 
 


This is great!  CONGRATULATIONS Caroline!  I have shared this with my team and we couldn’t be more excited.
 
 
 


tell her way to go.  she is a worker.




Congratulations to Caroline!  Now, go get a nice photograph made while you still have hair and sanity.  Welcome to the business, it will serve you well.
 


She did a wonderful job and I will recommend her highly.

Thanks for the continued daily follow up and the perseverance.
 
 


Awesome job! Congratulations….first of many!


Those were just some of the "fun" ones.

This move into the mortgage career has been such a blessing. I was nervous about getting to know people in the industry and winning over their confidence and trust. It is like I have been adopted into some sort of industry family, full of Realtors, Appraisers, Insurance Agents, Attorneys, and even other mortgage lenders. Everyone has been so supportive and I couldn't be more grateful for that. I really look forward to getting to know everyone better.

I hope everyone reading this Blog had a wonderful Memorial Day. God Bless our military.

3 comments:

  1. Really this blog article is very usefully thank for sharing with me. If you are thinking about buying a home sometime in the near future - perhaps within the next few years - it would be advisable to brush up on the necessary knowledge regarding the possible mortgage rate.
    http://www.indymortgage.com/indiana-mortgage-rates.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear from you and see what you've sent up to. All of the projects look great! You make it so simple for us to understand. Thanks so much! And I hope to be read more articles from you soon.

    USDA Loan Program

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice and cool site..This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article!
    Rural Development Mortgage

    ReplyDelete